How do I renew my domain name?
How do I renew my domain name?
Remember that domain and hosting accounts are two distinct products and therefore are renewed in separate. To pay your domain name account, you will need credit card to pay online, please visit following link.
Select from the top menu Client Area > Domain Account Login and login to your domain account.
Enter your domain login details. If you can't remember your login details, please use the link 'Forgot password' on the same page.
Has your email address changed?
If your email address has changed or the information that we have on file is incorrect, please contact Shopping Websites (a.k.a. OAVS) via firstname.lastname@example.org to provide verification of your identity, and we will update the account details accordingly.
Please note that you will receive an email renewal notice with domain renewal instructions prior to expiry with following intervals.
Domain Email Renewal Notices Sent:
- 1st email reminder sent regarding domain renewal 89 days before the domain expires
- 2nd email reminder sent 60 days before expiry.
- 3nd email reminder sent 30 days before expiry.
- 4nd email reminder sent 5 day before expiry.
- Last email reminder sent on the day of expiry.
For more information please visit our website at http://www.shoppingwebsites.com.au/members/knowledgebase.php
To renew your domain, follow the steps below:
You can pay for your domain renewal via secure online Credit Card only.
- On this site please select LOG IN > Domain Account Renewals from the top menu to login.
- Under the heading 'Domain Account Renewals' followed by the sub heading 'Log into The Consol' enter your login details . If you don't remember your login details, please use 'Forgot Password?' link
- Once logged, simply click the "Manage Domains" link followed by the "Renew Domain" option on the sub-menu. Select the tick box for each domain you want to renew.
- You'll then need to specify the number of years for which you wish to renew your domain name.
- When you have done this, please click the "recalculate" button and then the "continue" button.
- You will then be asked to enter and submit your billing information to complete the process. You may also choose 'Auto Renew' option.
- Please note, if you choose not to renew your domain name(s) after the registration period has expired it will enter into a renewal grace period of 30 days.
- You will only be charged if you decide to explicity renew the domain name(s) during the registration period or in the 30 day renewal grace period. If you have not renewed the domain(s) 30 days after the registration has expired, the domain(s) will be deleted.
- Please make sure your personal default email address and contact details are also updated in your domain and hosting accounts. Remember that domain and hosting accounts are two distinct products and therefore are updated in separate.
Was this answer helpful?
Master and Visa credit cards are onliy accepted for online domain renewals purchases . Hosting...
Registering your domain gives you sole ownership and rights to the name of your site. No one else...
If the name you would like has already been registered by another company, you will want to be...
In order to properly use a domain name with our servers, its nameservers will need to be set to...
When you pay online, all payments have to be manually approved by the billing team, to stop spam...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution